Modern user interface based on Material Design
The storage can be easily readable for archiving on usb drive
The storage is based on Btrfs reduce the size of incremental backup
# Woodstock backup
# Last version
The lastest version is 1.0.2, released on August 08, 2020.
- Modern Web interface can be used to easily launch backup, view running task, restore file, see some statistics...
- API can be used to create other interface or automate backup,
- Centralized backup allows backup to be made automatically on a computer, and view in a single interface which computer missing backups.
- Btrfs storage for data deduplication (and compression)
- Open-source: Woodstock Backup is distributed under the MIT License.